Exclusive Address, Unlimited Potential
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Listed By:Ray White Wellington CityLeaders In Real Estate (1987) Limited Licensed (REAA 2008)
Located on one of Wellington's most prestigious streets, this much-loved, family home presents an incredible opportunity to the market. Enjoying a generous floor plate of 180m, all day sun combines with panoramic harbour views, and provides a solid framework to create something truly spectacular. From professionals to families, the scope for development is unlimited, the unique opportunity available is to create an executive home, perfectly tailored to your lifestyle.
In its current configuration you will enjoy;
- Spacious, open plan kitchen and dining opening out to a sunny courtyard and garden. The place of many a celebration, keen entertainers will enjoy hosting friends in this private, inner city haven
- Generous living. Benefitting from abundant natural light and intimate city and sea views, no matter the season this is a space to behold
- Master bedroom with outlook across the harbour to our beautiful city and beyond
- Two additional doubles and one single, provide options for friends, family or working from home
- One ensuite, a top floor family bathroom, and third, ground floor bathroom, ensure ease of living and entertaining
- From cottage style garden, to flat play area, or the ultimate al fresco dining spot, this sun-drenched section provides unlimited options to develop to suit your lifestyle
- Access to the property is drive on with covered off street parking for two cars. Combine the basement workshop and storage, to create double internal access garaging and really elevate this property to the next level
- Zoning for Wellington College
With our vibrant city and waterfront all within a stones' throw, you have easy access to the very best dining and entertainment Wellington has on offer.
So, if you have been looking for an opportunity to design your forever home within easy reach of our city, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
- Built in 1910
Two off street parks