Solid Foundation for Renovation
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Listed By:Ray White Wellington CityLeaders In Real Estate (1987) Limited Licensed (REAA 2008)
With a solid foundation and truck load of potential, this spacious 1940's home offers a wonderful opportunity for her next lucky owner. Currently configured as two bedrooms upstairs and two bedrooms down, the options available for development are unlimited. Renovate and create the family home of your dreams, carry out cosmetic upgrades to add value or simply move in and enjoy this fantastic home which future proofs for the growth of family. Features of the home include:
- Spacious formal living room with leafy outlook
- Separate kitchen that overlooks the flat, funny fenced section
- Second living/TV or dining room, which could be easily incorporated with the kitchen for modern, open plan living
- Light filled, spacious master with plenty of inbuilt storage
- One additional double bedroom complete with storage
- Full family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry and toilet
- Easy flow to a flat, fully fenced, sun drenched section, ideal for pets and children to explore
The configuration of the ground floor, lends itself to a private space for teenage children and Air BNB or long-term boarder options. With one double bedroom, second double bedroom or sitting room, bathroom, separate toilet and separate access, whatever your needs, this home has you covered.
Access to the property is drive on to a large single internal access garage with ground floor entrance and additional off-street parking for multiple cars.
Located in the incredible popular suburb of Northland, you and your family will enjoy easy access to Northland Village, Karori, nearby parks , University, the CBD and zoning for the most sought-after schools in the city.
So, if you are looking for a solid family home packed with potential, this is most definitely the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
- Built in 1940
Single garage with off street parking