Sunny, Spacious and Spectacular Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Listed By:Ray White Wellington CityLeaders In Real Estate (1987) Limited Licensed (REAA 2008)
Enjoy this beautifully constructed and maintained large family home in Miramar Heights. Built by a Master Builder as his own home, this sunny property boasts endlessly fascinating views over Miramar Peninsula and further west. Wonderfully located, this home is close to public transport, schools and all of this highly popular suburb's facilities, including shops, cafes and the legendary Roxy cinema.
- Large open family living room with beautiful wood flooring
- Incredible separate living room with expansive views
- Formal dining room with adjoining balcony
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with masses of storage
- Additional versatile family / rumpus / media room or fantastic work from home office. Fibre is installed.
- Four double bedrooms. Master has a walk through wardrobe and en-suite
- Well featured family bathroom with spa bath and underfloor heating
- Take advantage of the outdoors with the sunny deck featuring bifold doors
- Relax in the private courtyard with an additional fenced yard for the kids to play safely
- Double glazed and insulated for year round comfort
- Gas central heating and gas fireplace in main living room
- Drive on access to a large double garage and with off street parking for three cars
This wonderful family home has so many features and is a must see! There is a LIM and builders survey available for your peace of mind. RV $860,000. Call Nick Moylan on 021 705 191 to view. Private viewings welcome.
Tender closes Wednesday 11th April 2018 at 1pm, Level 1 77 Thorndon Quay, Wellington (not selling prior).
- Built in 2001
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces and 3 off street parks