Character Family Home I Sun and Harbour views
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Listed By:Ray White Wellington CityLicensed REAA 2008
Buyer Enquiry Over $799,000
Prime location on the tightly held Waru Street, arguably one of Khandallahs best streets awaits this lovely 1930s gem. First time on the market in 27 years.
With great street appeal and in tidy condition the house screams potential plus for the lucky new owners to cosmetically enhance and make their own. With beautiful character features including Bay windows, immaculate timber joinery and ornate Carrara ceilings all set on a sizeable 410sqm section plus drive on access this home boasts all the fundamentals a family could want.
On offer is:
- Lovely expansive views to the harbour
- Incredible sun year round from dawn to dusk
- Fabulous flat section with lawn ideal for children
- Three double bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Generous main living plus second family / dining room
- Tidy open plan kitchen and separate laundry
- New carpet throughout
- Off street car park
Looking for that special home to stamp your own mark on? Look no further.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park