Seaside Living with WOW Factor
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Listed By:Ray White Wellington CityLeaders In Real Estate (1987) Limited Licensed (REAA 2008)
Located on a slice of our awe inspiring South coast, this upgraded 1950's property offers low maintenance, coastal living with the WOW factor. Ideal for professionals looking to take advantage of the unparalleled access to surfing, diving, and fishing in the area, this well-located home is an absolute must see. Fantastic features on offer include
- Light filled living. With an uninterrupted outlook across Island Bay towards the South Island, no matter the weather, the ever-changing seascape will have you mesmerised
- Modernised kitchen. Interlinking, yet separate this space is easy use and easy care. With space for dining one end and a separate laundry at the other, there really is no compromise here
- A sunny ready room or dedicated office space provides a great option for busy professionals
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, ensure flatmates, guests and future additions are well catered for
- Low maintenance courtyard. Elevated to make the most of those incredible views and evening sun, you will love hosting family and friends on the best al fresco dining spot in town
- Access to the property is drive on to a double basement garage with plenty of space for storing surf boards, jet skis and other bulky sporting equipment
With low maintenance construction and no time-consuming section to maintain, when the weekend hits you will love making the most of the fantastic natural resources on offer. Located within easy walking distance of Island Bay village, and proximity to Lyall Bay, you really are spoiled for choice.
So, if you are looking for an affordable slice of coastal living, complete with WOW factor, this property is most definitely the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
- Built in 1950
Double basement garage