Central & Solid First or Family Home
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Listed By:Ray White Wellington CityLeaders In Real Estate (1987) Limited Licensed (REAA 2008)
Enjoying an elevated position in the popular suburb of Brooklyn, this solid and spacious, 1920's home offers and incredible opportunity for first home buyers and small families. Perfect as is, for those with some design flair, minor cosmetic upgrades will create a home perfectly suited to you.
Fantastic features on offer include;
- Large spacious living room enjoying gas fire and polished wood floors
- Separate, spacious dining. Interlinking with the kitchen, yet separate, you will love the indoor-outdoor flow to the sun-drenched deck, the perfect spot for a late summer BBQ with friends
- Two well-proportioned doubled bedrooms with storage, and one single ensure plenty of options to configure to suit your needs
- Family bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Large, separate downstairs office or second living space
- Easy use section with sunny decked area. Complete with fruit trees and vegetable gardens, fully fenced and ready to explore, children and pets, can play safe in their own environment
- Access to the property is drive on to a double internal access garage, a real luxury for inner city Wellington
- Additional features include double glazing to the top floor, incredible basement storage, large dry storage shed or glass house.
Located within easy walking distance of the village you will love easy access to the cafes', bars and fantastic cinema, the village has to offer. Make the most of excellent public transport links or a short downhill stroll to the centre of the city.
So, if you have been looking for a great place to start your property journey, this is the home for you. Call us immediately to view!
- Built in 1920