Solid, Sunny & Perfectly Formed
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Listed By:Ray White Wellington CityLeaders In Real Estate (1987) Limited Licensed (REAA 2008)
Located in a tranquil corner of the incredibly popular suburb of Brooklyn, this light filled, one-bedroom unit is the ideal choice for professionals looking for an affordable start to their property journey.
Enjoying a corner position in Heaton House, this impeccably maintained 1970's complex benefits from just ten mostly owner occupied properties, abundant, lush green space, and communal gardens. Other fantastic features of this property include;
- Open plan kitchen/dining and living space with stunning views of the surrounding area and out to towards the city
- Spacious double bedroom with inbuilt storage
- Combined bathroom and laundry for inner city convenience
- North west facing aspect for all day sun
- Freshly painted interior and new carpet ensures all that is left to do is move in and enjoy
With its city fringe location, cafes, bars, theatre, and shops, this is a fantastic suburb for those looking to own but not prepared to compromise on their inner-city lifestyle. With one dedicated, covered car parking space on offer, keep the car safe and enjoy a brisk stroll to work or exploring your fantastic suburb on foot.
So, if you are looking for an affordable new home in a fantastic location, this is most definitely the one for you. Call us immediately to view!
Single covered parking space