Family Living In The Bay
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Garages
Listed By:Ray White Wellington CityLeaders In Real Estate (1987) Limited Licensed (REAA 2008)
Solid, sunny, and immaculately presented this stylish, fifties home is ready to nurture the next generation. Constructed over two levels, and benefitting from a generous floor plate, it's perfect for families looking for well-appointed, warm and comfortable living, this home really does tick all the boxes. Fantastic features include;
- Easy care kitchen, complete with breakfast bar and bi-fold windows. Perfectly positioned overlooking the outdoor area, children and pets will love the freedom to play and explore under your watchful eye
- Interlinking yet separate, the dining area allows for ease of access to both the kitchen, living and beautifully appointed outdoor entertainment space
- Upstairs three double bedrooms, each with inbuilt storage, offer generous spaces for the family, with master bathroom and separate WC
- Downstairs boasts a large double bedroom with wall to wall storage and ensuite, perfect for guest quarters, au pairs, in-laws or teenagers
- The section is private, surrounded by established gardens, native and fruit trees and flows easily from the BBQ and spa area. Enjoy sundrenched decked areas and flat usable lawn.
- Access to the property is drive on to two single garages, one internal access, with large workshop and incredible in built storage, with further off street parking for three or more vehicles
With its highly desirable location in a delightful community with a wide range of community activities and a small range of day-to-day amenities, you will never want to leave. Only 15 minutes to Porirua City or Paraparaumu, this seaside village is incredibly convenient.
So if you are looking for the perfect family home, this is most definitely the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
2 garage spaces